~Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words~

Monday, July 7, 2008

Completely Cadence ~ Part the First

Pre~Party Jitters

Sung to the tune "Lullaby and Goodnight"


It's a very special day, cuz today is my birthday



And I'm finally going to be in a photo shoot or three.

I have waited all my life

To become Cooper's wife

And you promised he'd be here, if he's not...if he's not...

He just better be here.

Did you like my song? I made it up. And it really is my birthday today and Gayl promised that Cooper would be here to celebrate it. There are balloons all over the house. I don't like when they pop though and a whole bunch just popped over by the presents. Mommy said a bad word and then Daddy said a bad word too.

I'm going to be a teenager. I think that means we can start dating although my dad told me Cooper already has a wife but I think I remember something about he said he would be the prince and I would be the princess so my dad must be wrong.

Mommy told me to sit quiet while she makes all the food. I don't know why I can't go out and play until everyone gets here. I hardly ever get dirty. I would like to take these shoes off though. They're new. They hurt. I don't like shoes. Mommy says when I grow up I will like shoes.

I'm going to get a big present from Daddy and Mommy I think. My brothers got big presents when they grew up but I think mine will be bigger. I wonder what Cooper is going to get me... *gasping* That's the doorbell; everyone's here. Waiting...waiting...

I'm going to pretend I don't notice Cooper's here. "Hello Wyatt, did you come with my dear sweet brothers who were supposed to get me a present?"

"You did bring me a present, didn't you? Jason? Jett?"
"Of course we brought you presents, Half Punk."

"You know Cadie I think I can tell you're growing up already!"

"Pretty soon you're going to be this tall!"

"Happy birthday Cadie...do I get a hug?"
"Oh hello Cooper, I didn't notice you were here!"

"Is that so? Too bad...and I brought a whole bunch of gifts..."
*laughing* "Oh I'm just joking! I knew you were here all the time!"

"I'm just playing hard to get!"

"My mommy says I should always play hard to get."

"Would you like to play with me? You can be hard to get too! Is that like tag?"

"Or...maybe that's not really a game...I'm not sure..."

"Anyways...we're going to have a big spice cake which is my favorite. And you can sleep over if you want. Mommy says I can have sleepovers in the summer."

"That would be fun Cadie but Beth and I don't really live that far from here."
"Oh...I see..."
"You do remember Beth don't you?"

"Of course, how do you do. It was lovely of you to come..."
"Happy birthday Cadence."
"Why thank you so very very much. Will you excuse us please? Cooper and I simply must sit on the couch and have a picture taken for my memory book."

I think it's going splendidly so far don't you? I'm practicing my grown up talk to impress Cooper. It sounds silly though doesn't it? I learned it on TV.

*deep sigh* I think we are going to live happily ever after...don't you?

Continued -> Completely Cadence ~ Part the Second

14 comments:

  1. a princess? more like the empress of the universe LOL! she is absolutely charming and this is hysterically funny!

    and the shots are wonderful! love this!

    somehow I think that playing hard to get is going to be difficult for this one to manage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was completely adorable! You had me laughing out loud! What a little firecracker she is! Maybe she will be someone for Wyatt as the years unfurl!
    LOL!
    "Oh HI Cooper, I didn't know you were here..." LOL!!!

    And damn, those Mitchell twins are sweet veal bookends! Tasty morsels, and Wyatt...*slaps self*
    'And yes, Beth is with Cooper, Gayl is with Rafe...' repeating it to myself until I get it right! LOL!
    (I got them mixed up recently, oops!)
    Really, that was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked it Karen. I wouldn't have ended up with so many shots if she wasn't so damned cute! Going to try and get part 2 up in a day or two.

    I about died when she started playing the piano. All free will going on there except when I say her down with Coop. I hear that little girl so clearly in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SAT her down...sheesh. I cannot type anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D She is so sweet... I really hope she won't become another Lola stalker! :D

    She is really growing up fast! lol already practicing her big talk and stuff! :D

    I also think Cadence and Wyatt... maybe in a future :D lol

    Great job, I love her faces while playing piano! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. this was sooooo adorable! loved loved it! I'm working as a pre-school teacher Assistant now and this reminded me so much of one of my 5 year old boys. He said he'd marry me when he grew up!

    Cadence is gonna be such a cutie when she becomes a teenager... I'm wondering, like Sandy, if there's ever gonna be a Wyatt- Cadence thing in the future. It'd make some good situations to tell a story around, especially with the close relationship between the twins and Wyatt... and the fathers for that matter.

    BUt this was adorable! the lyrics to her song were so cute, I'm so impressed with your creativity gayl!

    and yikes! aren't the mitchell twins something to bite on??? Was one of them born with dark brown hair or did they dye it? I recall both of them being black heads :/. Regardless! I'd go for the Mitchell twins! besides, if I'm going to have sims 2 crushes, I think I could at least be decent and have crushes on digital men my age.

    awesome! the writing was so well thought out! so girly and cutesy and kiddish-- heck i would've thought you had 3 daughters not 3 sons! but then again, your guy personification skills are so natural.

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw, where'd you get the outfit on jason (who's really the ideal chew toy out of the 2... it was a tough decision but i'm not into polygamy/ menage-a-trois). His outfit's so kitsch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chloe you had me scratching my head so much at those questions I had to go back and look at the shots of the Mitchell kids at a young age. I am going to eventually do family shots on my photo blog but I will post their toddler pics on my main page for you to see.

    I have done nothing to change their appearance except to change Cadie's hair since she was born with default hair that I did not like and did not fit her at all. Not sure where the brown hair came from with Jason but then again his mother is blonde...

    As for Jason's outfit, I am not sure where that came from and hate the fact that it cuts a line around his waist but I will check as soon as I can and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute. I love the way she talks to us and man is that crush on Cooper a whooper of a crush! Poor Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a huge crush. I swear if I ever feel down I am going to come back and read this. She absolutely makes me laugh out loud.

    And I hear her so clearly which is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you always manage to bring the characters to life! 80) and Cadie is absolutely adorable, feels as if she is sitting right here in the room talking, LOL.

    She has it bad for Cooper, lol...

    But she is utterly adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor little princess has had it bad for Cooper for a very long time. LOL! She is a sweetheart though. Love that little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had to come back and make a comment for this one. I loved it when her guest arrived for the party and greeted her, and Wyatt said to her:

    "Pretty soon you're going to be this tall!" (And he gave her a demonstration using his hands!)

    How very true that turned out to be! :D

    I loved that! LOL! :D

    I loved the way she keeps trying to gets Cooper's attention too, and the way she fantasizes about marrying him someday. My brother-in-law had a young 5 year old niece with aspirations like that. She was really cute! She kept telling everybody that she planned to marry her Uncle Terry someday and that he had to wait for her to grow up! LOL! Kids can be so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know I was in such a bad place that writing this, spending time with Cadie, really cheered me up. She has been dreaming about being "Mrs. Cooper" since forever. Kids just imagine the most interesting and endearing things sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

~ Feedback is welcomed and appreciated ~