~Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words~

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Completely Cadence ~ Part the Third

In Which the Princess Ascends the Throne

Well that's better. For a moment I thought I was warping into the twilight zone or something.



Let's see what we have here...boobs? Check. Small waist? Check. Slim hips? Check. Not bad...not bad at all.

Why are you staring at me Wyatt? Do I have cake on my nose or something?

He's just staring because you grew into a real looker Cadie.
Really? Thanks Dad but you are a bit biased now aren't you?

As promised, we are all having a piece of Mom's awesome spice cake. I thought I'd be much too excited to eat but I devoured mine already. And Cooper is sitting across from me. *sigh*

Have you noticed how Wyatt keeps looking at me? I swear if one of my brothers put a stupid sign on my back, I will kill them. He looks like Cooper though don't you think?

I swear I could listen to Cooper talk all night. He has the best voice...

*gasp* Did I say that out loud?

Cadence really turned into a lovely young girl didn't she Wyatt?
Uh...yeah...lovely.
Lovely? We are talking about my sister right? You have to be kidding...

Here you go sweetheart...happy birthday.

For me? Whatever could you have put in such a small box?

*laughing* Well why don't you open it and see for crying out loud?

Your mom and I picked it out specially for you. I think you'll like it.

Oh Daddy I'm just teasing you. Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll love it.

*muttering softly* I was thinking it would be bigger...oh well...

Oh Daddy! Thank you so much! It's awesome!

Love you Cadie bug.

Oh honey you grew up so well! I hope you enjoyed your party.

It was great Mom. Can we do makeup after everyone leaves?

*laughing* Of course we can. But you don't need it. You're lovely.

We're taking off Cadence. It's a long way and Jason's driving. You know how long that's going to take.

Happy birthday Half Punk. Don't forget...we are only a phone call away if you need us for anything. That's why we got you the cell phone.

Happy birthday Cadence.
Thanks Wy.
All right Wyatt, you can stop hugging my daughter now.

Happy birthday Cadence. You're going to have boys lined up at the door fighting over you.

You really think so Cooper?
Yes, I really think so.

Beth, thanks for coming. Give Rainie a big kiss for me.
I will honey. Happy birthday.

Well, all in all I think this day went fairly well. Thankfully, I'm looking pretty stylish more or less.

Of course Mom insists on the usual full body shot for the family photo album. I will say I grew up way better than my brothers did. They looked like dorks when they became teenagers.

And here we have the requisite shot on the floor by the brown loveseat. It's a tradition so who am I to say no?

Here's a closeup so you can see just how much I've changed.

And of course here we go again with the couch shot. My mother still can't seem to look at the camera.

Geez Peri she looks just like you...beautiful. My two beautiful girls.

OK, I think this pose works much better. Maybe the whole couch thing will turn into a thing of the past. At least they aren't looking away.

And since I know you were wondering what Mom and Dad got me for my birthday, there it is. A brand new shiny blue VW Beetle. Are they the coolest parents or what? I told you my present would be better than my brothers'.

So I guess that's it! I'm going to put on some makeup with Mom and re-arrange my room. I got some great wall hangings from Beth and Cooper that I need to finish putting up too.

I like it! You think the world is ready for me? I don't think they're going to know what hit them!


~Fin~

18 comments:

  1. Author's Note: Cadence grew up exactly like that...no changes by me to her face or clothes or anything. And her mother is right, she is lovely without the makeup.

    The world should be afraid, very afraid...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cadence the nuclear bomb...

    I am laughing so hard I can hardly type! wow is she full of herself or WHAT?? but damn what a beautiful girl!

    loved Heydon's remark: "Wyatt you can stop hugging my daughter."

    Just great! Just totally wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful!!!

    And yes I did notice Wy lookig at her!!!

    Let's see where that goes... the couple sounds interesting I'm not so sure her brothers would like that though... lol

    and yes she is so full of herself which I like, she has a great personality!

    :D I'm glad you didn't made us wait that long to see the brand new Cadence!!! :D

    Really nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is going to be a nuclear bomb isn't she Beth? She certainly kept a lot of the primadonna for sure.

    I laughed when I took that shot of her and Wyatt hugging. Heydon's facial expression immediately changed. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy she did turn out quite pretty. I hope she stays that way. She is still going to be such a handful. As for her brothers accepting a relationship between her and Wyatt...if that ever happens, I am sure they would rather she fall in love with someone like Wyatt than a total creep. But that all remains to be seen. I don't know if they will actually like each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you can grow up the girl but she's still the same! Still after Cooper, lol! She's too funny and very full of herself! I guess that's better than being shy and reserved though, love the shots as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is full of herself LOL! And what teenage girl in her right mind wouldn't have a crush on a hot rock star...hehe She will grow out of it though.

    Funny thing about her, she came home from school while I was shooting her parents for their bios and immediately did her homework and then went to the mirror in her room and checked herself out! Did that a few times and then went to play the piano!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I knew it! Wyatt...love they way he looked at her!
    She did grow up very nice indeed, with her spunkiness well intact!
    Also love she still has a crush on Cooper, who, has such a lovely voice! LOL!
    Nice shots, gayl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lordy, watch out world, here comes Cadence!

    She looks really nice. I love her facial features. And is it my imagination or is Wyatt almost going "sizzle" there whenever he looks at her!

    This was great Gayl. Thank you for sharing this with us. You've inspired me to do something more with my Rocky Springs hood.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Wyatt definitely had a reaction. We'll see where that leads. I have no idea if they will end up liking each other or not.

    It was so much fun. Light and refreshing. A complete joy to write. Again, she just makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL!!!

    You have done an excellent! job of capturing her attitude, and she is really pretty.

    Although I think she should set her sights on Wyatt, they would definately make a great couple. LOL

    I really enjoyed this...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cadence is really unique I must say. She has been chattering away at me since she could talk. It was a lot of fun throwing her birthday and after all, I did promise her a photo shoot...

    Glad you enjoyed it! She should set her sights on Wyatt shouldn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Most definately, because as she said, he looks alot like cooper. LOL.

    But only if it works out, although if I say so myself he was awfully enthralled by how beautiful she became. LOL 80)

    ReplyDelete
  14. He was enthralled wasn't he? I think he is going to be rather confused about that girl.

    I have not tested the romantic waters with those two yet. It's a little too soon for both of them to even go there. Eventually I will see if they hit it off.

    Cadence is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes!, Cadence is definitely a hoot, very inquisitive, sure of herself and LOOK OUT WORLD, HERE I COME!!! LOL

    I am going to enjoy seeing her go through her growing up period, and yes, I think Wyatt will be very confused.

    Truthfully I think her attitude and persona are going to a bit more than he is used to handling.

    However, you never know, something may blossom out of his keeping her out of her precocious and precarious situations, lol. 80) Can’t wait to see more of her.

    Then again could definately be some training for his little sister. I'm quite interested in her personality as well. 80)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great birthday party! :D

    Cadence has grown up to be such a lovely young lady! She's totally amazing! And so very full of herself! LOL! Goes with being a teenager, I guess! She does seem to have a very vivacious personality! I love those deep blue eyes of hers!

    And yes, I did notice that Wyatt kept looking at her! LOL! What hot-blooded young male wouldn't?!! Wonder how her brothers would react to that, if they should become attracted to one another? He does look an awful lot like Cooper, and we know she still has a bit of a crush on him! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is definitely full of herself...but she has always been rather precocious. Honestly whenever I feel a bit down I read all three parts of this because that little girl always cracks me up! I almost couldn't bring myself to let her become a teen.

    ReplyDelete

~ Feedback is welcomed and appreciated ~