~Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words~

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Never Too Late

I use Casual Romance in my game. I try to stay on top of who is doing who in order to avoid mishaps. I turn on birth control and put people in the "friend zone" to avoid jealous rages and breakups. Apparently, the settings are not infallible. Bonni Savage got pregnant. Want to see how the conversation went when she told Slim? It's under the cut.




Bonni: "You're later than usual. Here, let me work out those knots in your shoulders."
Slim: *sighing* "You have no idea how good that feels babe. I hope your day went better than mine."
Bonni: "I guess that depends on how you react to what I'm going to tell you."
Slim: *grinning* "Whatever it is, I doubt you can surprise me any more than I've already been. So tell me."
Bonni: "I'm pregnant. You're going to be a father. Again."
Slim: *drawing a deep breath* "How did that happen? I mean...I thought...aren't we past that point B?"
Bonni: "You're joking right?" 
Slim: *stepping back*
Bonni: "You know how it happens, Slim. And I hope you aren't implying I'm too old for another baby."
Slim: *patting B's shoulder* "No! Of course not! You took me by surprise that's all!"
Slim: "I should have realized something was up, should have recognized the signs. I'm happy babe, really. When are we due? Is it boy or a girl?"
Bonni: *chuckling* "We won't know until November. You aren't disappointed are you? I know we never discussed another child. Believe me, I'm as surprised as you are."
Slim: "I love you B. You're beautiful, especially when you're carrying my child."

4 comments:

  1. LOLOL! ^-^ Oh Gayl, your game is hilarious. No those settings don't need to exist because it sure as heck doesn't matter! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I had no plans for Bonni to have another baby but I don't have the heart to end it either. Just hoping for a girl.

      Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. awwwww, now altogether GIRL GIRL GIRL. Boys all over the place need more girls! She's so lovely, he's a lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I am hoping for a girl too. He is lucky. She is pretty understanding and they are great together.

      Delete

~ Feedback is welcomed and appreciated ~