~Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words~

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Rising Above: Eight Years Later

Eight Years ago today - well yesterday actually - I published the first chapter of Rising Above. This was going to be Wyatt's story, actually it was Wyatt's story, although I never really finished it to my satisfaction. The final post was four years ago and I left it with a major cliffhanger. I don't know if I will ever go back and tie it up in a nice, pretty bow. But to honor the event, I took some shots of Cadence Mitchell and Wyatt Stanfield as they are today. This is Wyatt's place in South Beach Crossing (the metro area)







2 comments:

  1. They are so cute together. I've always wondered what their babies would look like. I hope you do find your way back to his story one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Muzegoddess! I wonder about their children too, if they end up together. I don't know if their CC is GEN or not.

      I'd love to find my way back but it would need to be an alternate universe at this point. It probably won't happen but thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!

      Delete

~ Feedback is welcomed and appreciated ~