~Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words~

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Life of Riley

I've been feeling pretty bad for poor Ryan these last several weeks. Poor guy just can't seem to catch a break. But he has an adorable baby boy who simply adores his daddy.

These shots are taken with the in-game camera so they aren't great in terms of quality. If I had known how much I was going to like them, I would have taken the time to do them right. I may come back and redo them in fact.


I loved this little toy and was pleasantly surprised when I found out they can be played with. I sure hope they can use them as toddlers. It would be a shame if only infants could play with them.




Ryan is a good father and he and Riley have done a fantastic job of bonding. Riley beams when he sees his father. Landry's mother comes over quite a bit to watch him as well.





Riley is a fairly happy little boy who gets a great deal of love. His toes are a particular favorite. I don't know if he puts his toes in his mouth more than most but it seems like it to me.

More toe chewing as you can see.

As you can see he has his mother's eyes. He may just grow up to look a lot like Landry although he does have Ryan's build. The telltale birthmark is there. No doubt he will be a fair redhead and I hope he inherits Ryan's freckles.

Poor little guy wore himself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Feedback is welcomed and appreciated ~